Redmine Issue Tracker System
- The information center of the CTD & Dev Team -¶
1. Information about our workflow¶
At the moment, every reported bug from you will be tested on a specific "dev test realm". When we can confirm the bug, we will copy your bug report to Redmine and handle the issue there. When the bug gets fixed, we will close the ticket in Redmine and move your report here in our forum to the "fixed" section.
We know, that this is double work at the moment, but we want to use Redmine in future - also with you. The goal will be, to remove the "issue tracker" forum section and use only Redmine. So this is the first step to bring you together with Redmine.
2. What can you see on Redmine?¶
Within Redmine, our current progress is ducomented. You can see what we are currently working on, what we have fixed/tested, etc.
The workflow of a ticket looks like that:
New -> Confirmed -> In progress -> Ready to test -> Waiting for update -> Applied -> Rejected
You have posted the issue, that the quest "The Drakkensryd" is bugged. A CTD will grab your forum post, test that quest again on our dev realm and confirm it to be bugged if it is. Then your submitted issue will be copied to Redmine with the state "Confirmed".
A dev will take the ticket (set it to "In progress") and try to find a fix. If there is a suitable fix, the dev will change the state to "Ready to test" - again a CTD will retest the quest.
If the fix works as intended the tester will change the state to "Pending" - otherwise back to "Confirmed".
All pending tickets on Redmine will be present on the next update (and the state will be set to "Applied"). Also the related forum post will be moved to the forum section "fixed"
3. Important links¶
- Mainpage | http://dev.eternal-wow.com:3000/
- Project site | http://dev.eternal-wow.com:3000/projects/eternalwow
- Activity | http://dev.eternal-wow.com:3000/projects/eternalwow/activity
- Roadmap | http://dev.eternal-wow.com:3000/projects/eternalwow/roadmap
- Tickets | http://dev.eternal-wow.com:3000/projects/eternalwow/issues
- "Confirmed" tickets | http://tinyurl.com/ozs65tg
- "Ready to test" tickets | http://tinyurl.com/o3aqe3e
- "Waiting for update" tickets | http://tinyurl.com/pxy4nw9
- "Applied" tickets | http://tinyurl.com/opqdkf3